I like the wind,
the freshness of it,
how it alters everything in its path,
how it makes the trees come alive,
how it can make a hot day bearable,
how it can make a warm day cooler,
how it makes you think of beating angels’ wings,
I like it because of the joy it brings.
I like the wind.
One little step,
one little smile,
can change someone’s life.
One little comment,
one little wink,
can make someone’s day.
The positive energy you spread
never stops spreading,
so aren’t you influencing the whole world
by influencing one being?
You know a person
you think you absolutely know a person
then one day
it all crumbles
years of friendship
years of trust
turn to dust.
you never knew the person.
An infinite number of drops
fight their way through the sea
striking shore is what they want
but the shore stays out of reach,
little drops on the beach.
it’s hard to tell
what path is right for me.
Which way do I go?
Which one do I choose?
you make it easier O Lord,
you make it clear as day
the choice I should make
but not this time.
This time I can’t tell
what is better for me,
what I should choose,
what you want me to do!
Help me O Master of the universe,
’cause this time
I can’t tell.
Here is a list of quotes that make me less of a procrastinator. They are part of my daily dose of motivation.
1. “Don’t you get it? This very second you could be doing something you love and dream about doing. So do it! NOW!”
2. “Winning is not a sometime thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit, unfortunately, so is losing”.
3. “Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word…DONE”.
4. “Ideas are a dime a dozen, they are worthless, but people who put their ideas into action are priceless”.
5. “The only way to get ahead is to get started”.
Is that what constitutes life?
Is that how we survive?
It’s the tears that keep flowing,
It’s the hope that keeps burning,
It’s the smiles that make us live.
It’s the joy that makes us breathe.
It’s the love that makes our hearts beat.